We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Discord has grown in popularity as a tool for building communities on social media. As enjoyable as it is, being able to play music through your Discord server adds to the pleasure. So, we have got it covered on how to play music in Discord to assist people?
To listen to music while gaming is more or less a need of most streamers. It is an incredible sensation to have the best match the beat of your heart beating in your chest during the hard gaming session. You would like to inform your Discord friends about it.
When you add music to your voice chats it enhances the whole experience and makes it more immersive and enjoyable. But how can you listen to music on Discord while speaking with your friends?
1. How to Play Music in Discord with Bot?
There are several Discord music bots to select from, and most of them are free. Make sure you understand your options before choosing one and adding it to your server.
The Groovy music bot is the best choice for users because it is easy to use and provides shuffling, lyrics display, queuing, and much more. YouTube, SoundCloud, and Spotify are all supported.
The Rythm Discord music bots’ only purpose is to provide all Discord users with a fantastic music experience. It is a popular choice because it’s entirely free, in addition to its high quality.
1.1. How to Play Music in Discord Groovy?
Is there any music that Groovy Bot can play? Let’s have a look at some Groovy Bot commands:
Play: You may use this command to play any music from Spotify or YouTube using the URL or search term you provided. To begin playing, press Enter.
Shuffle: Shuffle allows you to shuffle the tracks in a queue and make them random.
- Click the purple “Add to Discord” button on the Groovy.bot website.
- Choose a server, then click “Authorize” and make sure “I’m not a robot” is checked.
- Join a voice channel and use the “–play” command to tell Groovy the music you would want it to play.
1.2. How to Play Music in Discord Rythm?
How to get a bot to play music in discord? Rythm is a popular Discord music bot. To get the bot and perform music with it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Rythm website and click the right-hand “Add to Discord” button.
- Log in to Discord and select the server where you want the bot to be added.
- Select “Authorize” from the menu at the bottom of the pop-up window. The bot is added to the server if you check the I’m not a robot box.
- Select the Rythm bot’s server in Discord.
- Engage in a voice channel.
- Type “play” then a space, then the artist or song you want to hear. When you press “Enter,” the bot will go to YouTube and look for the artist or song, which it will then play.
2. How to Play Music in Discord without Bot?
Connecting Discord to Spotify is the only way to play music without using a bot. Spotify is a prominent digital music streaming service that gives millions of people access to all sorts and genres of music. If you want to link your Spotify account to your Discord account, you will be happy to know that it is simple and does not require any bots.
- Once you have installed Discord, go to “User Settings.”
- In the ‘Connect your accounts’ box, look for the Spotify symbol.
- You will be sent to the Spotify account login screen after clicking on it.
- “Connected Your Spotify Account to Discord” should appear on the screen once the process is complete.
- To verify the connection, go to Discord and scroll down.
On Discord, you may now listen to your favorite songs and artists.
3. How to Play Music in Discord on iPhone?
The procedures for adding the bot to your Discord account through iPhone are the same as above. MEE6 is the preferred music bot for iPhone.
- After you have decided on MEE6 or another Discord music bot, you will need to give the bot permission to access your account.
- Select the Discord server to which you want to add your Discord bot.
- Select ‘Music’ from the ‘Plugins’ menu. Make sure you enable this functionality if you deactivate it previously.
- Finally, join the voice chat channel on Discord.
- Type search to get a list of results for a song. Many kinds of music features are found under ‘Commands.’
4. How to Play Music in Discord on Android?
You can select your Discord music bot from your phone if you are an Android user. Follow the steps described below.
- To find out which bots you have access to, go to the ‘Music’ page.
- After you have decided on the bot you want to invite, hit the ‘Invite’ button.
- After that, log into your Discord account. You will be sent to the bot’s website, where you may choose your favorite Discord server.
- Authorize the phrase “I am human” by clicking the box next to it. It will connect your Discord account to the bot.
- Open your Discord account and go to the ‘Menu’ option.
- Select the server to which the bot has been added.
- To get the bot to play the music, join a voice channel and type in the command. The bot’s webpage has these commands.
5. How to Play Music in Discord through Mic?
Many Discord users will listen to music through bots, but this is not the only option. Music can be played through a microphone in the same as you can play it on the phone. However, you will need to modify some microphone settings on your PC before you can start listening to your favorite music and relaxing.
- In your computer’s control panel, there is an option “Hardware and Sound”, select it.
- Choose “Manage Audio Devices” from the menu.
- Go to the ‘Recording’ tab.
- Set the default mic to ‘Stereo Mix’.
- You may now begin listening to music using your Discord music bot of choice.
You have learned everything there is to know about how to play music in Discord now. From this article, you have learned how to play music in discord with or without a bot. You have also learned how to play music in discord on iPhone and Android. You will be able to listen to music on it in any way you choose, whether alone or with your friends.